How to apply for Israeli citizenship?
According to the Israeli laws on citizenship and residency, the person can apply for Israeli citizenship, if the person meets at least one of the following statements may apply for Israeli citizenship.
- Photo (3×4 of all family members)
- Proof of their Jewish background, or Jewish background of relatives of the first circle up to the third generation
- All available passports in stock
- Birth certificate, marriage certificate,
- Birth and marriage certificates of relatives
- Diploma, education certificate
- A letter from the workplace or employer and salary slip from the past 1 year
- Criminal records check (“police clearance certificate”)
- Information about close relatives in Israel
- They must submit all documents in original.
- And family members must be present at the reception with the consul.
- All documents must be translated into Hebrew and authenticated by a notary and affidavit.
The procedure for obtaining citizenship will be for 5 years. To extend an existing visa. He/She needs to pass an interview at the Israeli Ministry of Internal Affairs. The interview would take place separately. After the interview is done, a B1 visa will be issued, which allows you to stay in the country for a specified period and work legally.